Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
At the end of the Laubeuf carpark.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drinks can be purchased on board; there are no bathroom facilities on the ferry
- Be sure to check exact ferry departure and return times before your trip; the last departure from Ile Sainte-Marguerite to Cannes varies depending on the time of year (5pm in winter, 6pm in spring and autumn and 7pm in summer)
- From Fall until Spring, the Royal Fort and Museum is closed on Mondays
- From November to April, all restaurants are closed on the Island
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- No PCR or No Health pass needed to get on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travellers
- OPERATED BY Trans Cote d Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms