- Take in Chicago’s architectural highlights in just a few hours with a guide
- Immerse yourself in the best of Chicago culture and discover why Chicago’s art, food scene, and architecture is one of a kind
- End at Millennium Park to relax along Lake Michigan or explore the museums
- A small-group tour for more individual attention and a flexible pace
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms