Explore our promoted experiences
- Food tasting and cycling tour in Chicago
- Taste a variety of local and ethnic foods and drinks
- Tour of some of Chicago’s hippest neighborhoods
- All tastings and drinks included
- Helmet and bike provided
Departure & Return
Through the driveway (tunnel) to our entrance
What To Expect
Stop to taste a burger and beer at the historic Fulton Market district. Pedal past Google’s headquarters and take in some vibrant street murals on the way to Ukranian Village where you can taste what are arguably the world’s best pierogis. Taste a top-rated taco while you take in some historic 19th-century mansions en route to the hip neighborhood of Wicker Park. Then head on over to the 606 trail, a bike path that follows a disused El line, and then stop at a pub in Bucktown to sample the ‘Chicago handshake,’ made with a local liqueur called Malort.
Your tour ends with a chocolate tasting in Old Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- If you have dietary restrictions, please add a note in the special requirements section when booking, and email to email@example.com after booking to confirm they can accommodate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons