Explore our promoted experiences
- Chicago dinner cruise on Lake Michigan aboard a newly renovated luxury vessel
- Enjoy freshly prepared, distinctive 3-course dinner
- Dance to the on board DJ entertainment
- Admire spectacular Chicago skyline views from the rooftop lounge
- View the Chicago Lakefront for iconic landmarks including Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower), Navy Pier, Shedd Aquarium, and more
Departure & Return
Boarding: Navy Pier. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at 600 E Grand Ave. Chicago, IL 60611 for our Navy Pier Departures. Alternative parking is available at 460 E. Illinois St. and 403 E. Grand Ave. (one block from Navy Pier).
What To Expect
Make your way to Navy Pier on the evening of your cruise, making sure to dress to impress for this festive evening. As you make your way through this famous entertainment complex, enjoy the bustling mix of pedestrians, street performers, and lakeshore views found at this famous pier.
Then step on board your yacht to begin your unforgettable evening. Receive a personal welcome from the captain and crew as you climb aboard. You’ll also have your picture taken by the ship's photographer to help capture the moment. Then follow your host as you’re whisked to your private table for your meal. The servers will introduce themselves and offer you the chance to decide how you’d like them to pace your meal.
Your evening’s menu consists of a collection of seasonally-selected hors d’oeuvres, entrées, side dishes, and desserts, each of which is freshly created on board the ship each day. See the Itinerary below for full details. Pair your dinner with a drink from the full-service bar, offering a variety of craft beers, unique cocktails, and wine list (at your own expense). Musical entertainment is provided by the onboard DJ, who will keep things lively with a mix that covers everything from classic jazz to more contemporary hits.
When you have a few moments, make sure to explore the ship’s luxurious design and amenities. Ranging from the temperature-controlled dining area to the Observation deck, you’re sure to notice the vessel’s attention to detail and unique art deco interior accents, most of which pay homage to the classic ocean liners of yesteryear. Make sure to also stop by the Captain’s bridge, an area that’s open to all guests for the majority of the cruise.
Chicago Fireworks Dinner Cruise:
In the summer months, upgrade your Chicago Dinner Cruise experience to include a spectacular fireworks display on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and select Thursday's and Fridays. You will observe the show from the decks of the ship and see the magnificent sky lit up at night.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- FIREWORK CRUISES
- View the spectacular 30-minute pyro-musical program fireworks display with the world famous Chicago Skyline as a backdrop for your unforgettable evening.
- Firework Schedule from Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Wednesday 9:30pm
- Saturday 10:15pm
- Dress Code:
- Odyssey can be your opportunity to dress up. For women, cocktail wear, a dress, or dressy-casual attire is appropriate. For men, collared shirts and dress pants are recommended. Dressier jeans are acceptable. However, casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes, or flip flops are discouraged.
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travellers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours