- Food and walking tour of downtown Chicago
- See important outdoor sites including Millennium Park and the Chicago River
- Enjoy generous tastings at a number of eateries where you sample Chicago-style pizza and other treats
- Walk at an easy pace with different routes appropriate for warmer and cooler temperatures
- Learn about the history of Chicago from your expert guide
- Upgrade your tour and enjoy three pours of local craft beer
Departure & Return
The entrance to Lou Malnati's is in the Wrigley Building, on the northside ground level. Your Guide will be wearing a Bobby's Bike Hike shirt with branded paddle.
162 E. Superior Street, Chicago, IL 60611. Your Guide will be wearing a Bobby's Bike Hike shirt with branded paddle.
What To Expect
During chilly months, follow your guide through Chicago Pedway system, a network of tunnels, ground-level concourses and bridges that keep you comfortably warm. During warmer times of the year, walk along the Loop's scenic promenades.
Visit Millennium Park, a modern town square with a collection of art, architecture, and gardens that provide a stunning backdrop for hundreds of cultural events. Nearby, walk along the Chicago River, a system of waterways that links to the Great Lakes, the Mississippi River and the Gulf of Mexico.
Along the way, taste quintessential Chicago foods like deep-dish pizza, sweets, and hot dogs. Tastings of locally brewed craft beer can be added for an extra charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have dietary restrictions, please add a note in the special requirements section when booking, and email to email@example.com after booking to confirm they can accommodate.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience