- Bicycle tour through Chicago's lakefront neighborhoods
- Bike along Rush Street and the Magnificent Mile
- Glimpse the Gold Coast Mansions, including Oprah's House and the Playboy Mansion
- See the Historic Old Town District, Lincoln Park Zoo, North Avenue Beach and more!
Departure & Return
Through the driveway (tunnel) to our entrance
What To Expect
Follow your guide off the beaten path through scenic parks and along Lake Michigan’s popular shores to quiet residential neighborhoods on the North Side of Chicago, including Rush Street and the Magnificent Mile. You’ll cycle past North Avenue Beach and the Lincoln Park Zoo, and marvel at the elegant homes and brick mansions of the Gold Coast Historic District.
Your guide shares insights about each neighborhood and points out highlights such as St Michael's Church, the Playboy Mansion, Oprah Winfrey’s penthouse and the historic district of Old Town, lined with charming Victorian houses. You’ll hear interesting facts about how Chicagoans live and develop an appreciation for one of America’s greatest cities.
This tour covers approx. 9 miles (14.5 km) of generally flat terrain at a leisurely pace. Appropriate for all ages and fitness levels, but children should be capable and comfortable with riding on city streets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels. Professional guides blend quality information, group interaction, and most of all, fun, to create an unforgettable Chicago experience. Bikes are provided. Child bikes, seats and tagalongs are available.
- Storage for larger bags/items available for free
- Please note: children must be strong, capable riders and be able to bike for 9 miles
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons