Explore our promoted experiences
- Admire a perspective of Chicago that most visitors miss on this boat tour
- Explore after dark to see the city's glittering lights come on
- Spy the Wrigley Building, Willis Tower, Hancock Building, and more
- Learn all about Chicago architecture from the live narration
Departure & Return
The vessel departs and returns to Wendella's Michigan Avenue Docks located in the heart of Chicago's Magnificent Mile, at the base of the Wrigley Building. Look for the blue "Wendella" awning over the dock staircase. Descend the stairs to the river-level dock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15 - 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- Most travellers can participate
- Contact tour operator for wheelchair & ADA access
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wendella Tours & Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "They played great music making it romantic if you're there as a couple." See review