- Snorkel at three locations off the island of Cozumel
- Gaze at groups of sea stars in the shallow waters of El Cielo
- Discover the abundant marine life teeming around Columbia and Palancar Reefs, including turtles, rays, and colorful fish
- Refresh yourself with unlimited drinks on board, including beer, juices, and bottled water
- Choose between a morning and an afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Please take a taxi and ask to be taeken to The Marina Fonatur. At Guests arrival kindly proceed to the boats ramp and look for Chac Choc Tours
What To Expect
Sink into your cushioned seat and soak up the sunshine as the boat propels you towards your first destination of El Cielo, a place so beautiful it directly translates as ‘heaven’ in Spanish. Don your snorkeling gear and sink into the inviting water, investigating the sea star colony that inhabits the ocean bed.
Next, journey to Colombia Reef, a sublime snorkeling spot hailed as one of the Marine National Park’s finest. With excellent visibility and a diverse variety of marine life, Colombia Reef is a perfect place to spot sea turtles, coral communities, barracudas, eagle rays and schools of shimmering fish.
Cruise to Palancar Reef to discover a submerged showcase of underwater wonders; gaze upon nurse sharks, lobsters, moray ells and kaleidoscopic tableaus of tropical fish. Return to the boat to enjoy a complimentary onboard bar of chilled beer, refreshing margaritas, zesty juice, and purified water as you revel in the soothing Mexican sunshine.
Return to the pier after the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to snorkel is 5 years
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight is 127 kg (280 lbs)
- Please bring cash to pay the marine fee
- Not available for pregnant women or people with back/neck problems, recent surgeries (6 months), heart/lung problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring sunglasses, no sunscreen (wear long sleeve clothing and hat) and a towel
- Note: Time spent at each of the reefs is approximate and depends on weather conditions and group size.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY JS Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Beverages were provided throughout the tour, although beer was only available after the snorkeling for safety purposes." See review