Are you interested in?
- Visit the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park on this 2-day tour from Darwin
- See ancient Aboriginal rock paintings, dating back thousands of years at Ubirr and Nourlangie Rock
- Enjoy a wildlife cruise along the Yellow Water billabong and East Alligator River
- Delicious lunch included on both days
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Departure & Return
Departure Point69 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings.
- November - April: if weather conditions preclude access to East Alligator region, alternative touring will be arranged on Day 2. This will usually include a Jumping Croc Cruise and lunch at Corroboree Park Tavern.
- You will find that casual clothing of all types is the most comfortable. Lightweight drip-dry clothing is ideal, although some warmer clothing for evenings will be handy. Most hotels provide washing and drying facilities. Comfortable shoes are essential on all tours and we suggest that you also pack a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, a torch and insect repellent.
- Each passenger may take one suitcase, the sum of its width, length and depth not to exceed 160cm (63inches) and a weight limit of 20 kilograms (44 pounds). Baggage is entirely at owners risk during the tour and the operator strongly recommends travel insurance to be taken out by the passenger to cover baggage and any unforeseen circumstances.
- If any passenger requires special assistance, due to their disabilities or conditions, the operator requests that suitable written notice be given to allow for appropriate planning. Requests for disabled rooms will be passed on to hotels, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Kakadu National Park Cultural and Wildlife Tour from Darwin.