- Lake Atitlan tour from Guatemala City in a day
- Visit top Lake Atitlan destinations on a time budget
- Learn about the area’s rich history and cultures from your guide
- INGUAT-certified tour guide ensures high-quality service
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It takes about 3 to 3 1/2 hours to get there with a breakfast stop and about 2 1/2 hours to get back to Guatemala City." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews