- Day trip to the Mayan Tikal ruins by air from Guatemala City
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park to discover the ancient Mayan ruins
- Explore one of the pre-Colombian civilization’s largest archaeological sites with your expert guide
- Round-trip airfare, lunch and all entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your friendly guide will collect you from your Guatemala City hotel and transport you to the local airport where you’ll head out on a small plane bound for the UNESCO World Heritage-listed site of Tikal National Park. The 341-square mile (550 sq km) park is home to thousands of ancient structures and plenty of Mayan history.
Your expert guide will take you through Tikal’s major highlights including the Central Acorpolis, maze of courtyards and dozens of small temples. You’ll see the impressive twin pyramid complexes and temples that were once used for Mayan rituals. You’ll enjoy a local lunch I the park with fellow travelers and have additional time to explore at your leisure before returning to the Flores airport and making your way back to Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The flights from Guatemala City are at the following time: Guatemala - Flores Departure: 6:30am - Arrival: 7:30am Flores - Guatemala Departure: 8:15pm - Arrival: 9:10pm *Schedule may vary subject to airline.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Do get up the Mundos Perdidos pyramid as the view is breathtaking." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews