- Explore the Amazon jungle on an overnight experience in Peru
- Spot wild dolphins, herons, and turtles in their natural environment
- Accommodation, meals, and transportation are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Iquitos City
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Maniti Expeditions Office in Iquitos City Address: Jr. Huallaga 210, Iquitos, Perú Directions: 1 Block from the Plaza de Armas in Iquitos City
After booking please send us a message with your flight details or pickup point. We offer airport transfers only to travelers who arrive on the same day as the tour starts. We offer post tour airport drop off for travelers flying out of Iquitos on the same day that their tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maniti Expeditions Eco-Lodge & Tours Iquitos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A definite recommendation for anyone wanting to get outside their comfort zone!" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews