- Find your own tropical paradise on a hidden Costa Rican beach
- Playa Fantasia is a less-crowded alternative to Tortuga Island
- Enjoy gourmet Costa Rican cuisine and an open bar
- Luxury catamaran ride offers a new view of the Gulf of Nicoya
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or participants with limited mobility
- There is plenty of shaded areas on board, please prepare to spend majority of your tour in direct or indirect sunlight. For safety reasons spray sunscreens are not permitted.
- Our cruise is not a booze cruise, if you are looking for a booze cruise, you will be disappointed
- Our crew reserves the right to refuse entry to passengers who are intoxicated, without refund. Our crew also reserves the right to stop serving alcohol if it affects the safety of passengers.
- We board the large catamaran from small tenders from the beach. Long dresses, and pants are not recommended.
- Snorkel equipment is available, snorkelling is not guided.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You will be notified by a representative of your pickup time, our transportation will only wait 5 minutes at each stop before moving to the next stop. If you miss your transportation time, your tour will be cancelled without refund.
- Banana boat rides are $10 per guest at Playa Fantasia.
- ID is necessary to use all snorkel equipment, paddle boards and boogie boards.
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sealounge Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.