- See parts of Arnhem Land, a wilderness area that requires a permit to visit
- An Aboriginal guide takes you to see rock art on Injalak Hill
- Get good value with included national park fees plus lunch and afternoon tea
- Pickup and drop-off from select hotels in Jabiru
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- What to bring:
- Sturdy walking shoes or boots
- At least 1 litre of bottled water (iced water is available)
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Insect repellent
- Light, comfortable clothing
- Medications and other personal requirements
- Money to spend at the Injalak Arts and Crafts Centre
- A sense of adventure!
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Top End Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.