Departure & Return
Our central meeting point for this tour is Travelodge Resort Darwin, 64 Cavenagh Street @ 7.30am. Please be waiting out the front at least 10 minutes before departure. For any enquiries, please call our reservations team on +61 3 9393 1300.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair or pram accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (hiking shoes recommended)
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour is not suitable for children aged 5 and under
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms