Explore our promoted experiences
- Fly through the native forest on Kauai's longest ziplines
- Get aerial views of Waita Reservoir while soaring across eight different tracks
- Try out stunts like riding superhero-style or upside down with a hands-free harness
- Enjoy provided snacks during a break among the eucalyptus trees
Departure & Return
Check in at our office located at 3477 A Weliweli Rd Koloa HI 96756. After check in guests will be given instructions on the next meeting point. Check in is 30 mins prior to tour time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Weight limit 270 lbs
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Koloa Zipline
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wear hiking shoes or running shoes, you hike just a little bit." See review