- Private tour of the island of Kauai
- Choose to explore the East and North shores or West and South shores
- Explore beautiful beaches, caves, waterfalls, rolling green hills, and wildlife reserves
- Visit places like Princeville, Kapaa, Waimea, and Wailua
- Enjoy the flexibility to customize your own itinerary with the help of your friendly guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Choose from a tour of the island’s North and East Shores or the South and West Shores. From there, your guide will tailor the specific itinerary based on your interests and provide interesting commentary on the sites you visit.
On the North and East tour, visit tranquil white-sand beaches such as Kee, Anini, or Hanalei Bay, or explore the Waikapalae caves and spot Nounou Mountain as you pass the Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge. Then, stop by the Hauola Place of Refuge in Lydgate Park before you take in views of the Wailua and Opaeka'a Falls.
If you select the South and West tour, you'll discover the impressive Waimea Canyon and the beaches of Poipu. Admire panoramic views from the Hanapepe Valley Lookout of the filming location for Jurassic Park. Then, take a stroll through Fort Elizabeth State Park to see Captain Cook's Monument before exploring a local coffee company.
At the end of your half-day tour, you’ll be dropped off back at the door of your hotel with a new perspective of the enchanting Garden Island.
Note: Price listed is per person, based on three to six adults per vehicle. A minimum of two adults per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum 2 passengers per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kauai Luxury Transportation & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Well worth the time and money and pick-up and drop-off were perfect." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews