- 5-hour kayaking and hiking tour in the Wailua River Valley, on Kauai
- Learn about local wildlife, and Hawaiian history and legends from the guide
- Park the kayaks for a hike to Secret Falls
- Includes all needed equipment and instruction
Departure & Return
Turn off KUHIO hwy into the shopping plaza with the green building which is across the street from the Shell gas station. Look for the STAND UP PADDLE shop and Dukes Kayak Adventures sandwich board next to it. Feel free to park nearby and your guide will meet you and take care of you from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We depart immediately after check-in so no late arrivals will be permitted
- Not recommended for participants with recent back, knee or ankle injuries
- No open wounds
- Participants must be in good physical condition and able to hike approximately two miles through rocky, muddy and slippery terrain
- Must wear shoes that are secure to your feet. No flip flops.
- Please bring plenty of water.
- Other recommended items to bring: swimsuits, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, snacks, and a towel.
- Ziploc bags should be used for cell phones or cameras that are not waterproof
- No alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with recent knee, ankle or back injuries
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Duke's Kayak Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Wear shoes with good traction for the trail because it was muddy and you could easily slip without them." See review
- "Have to consistently paddle and walk can be muddy and slippy, so not suitable for anyone with leg/back problems." See review
- "be well prepared with shoes that can get dirty in a mud that may be a feet deep and get ready to be washed by flows of clear water before you go back to kayak." See review