- Customizable La Fortuna and Arenal combo tour
- Choose from two to four activities for a personalized day of adventure
- Walk through the rain forest canopy at Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Swim at the base of La Fortuna Waterfall
- Hike the Lava Slides trail at Arenal Volcano National Park
- Soak in natural hot springs at the base of Arenal Volcano
- Savor Costa Rican cuisine with lunch and dinner options
Departure & Return
1.5km al sur y 1.5km al oeste de la iglesia católica de La Fortuna, camino hacia La Catarata Río Fortuna. drive in to the parking area and ask the reception about Ecoterra Costa Rica Tours
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Get a bird’s-eye view of the rain forest canopy at Arenal Hanging Bridges, featuring a 2-mile (3-km) loop through the treetops made up of 15 suspended walkways. Back on the forest floor, admire the tropical cascade of La Fortuna Waterfall, which pours down from a height of 230 feet (70 meters). Take a refreshing swim at the base pools, or simply soak up the surrounding beauty and snap some photos.
Dare to get close to Arenal’s most famous — and infamous — feature with a hike along the 2.2-mile (3.6-km) Lava Slides trail at Arenal Volcano National Park. Admire stunning views of the active peak, Arenal Lake, and areas damaged by previous eruptions, all while keeping a safe distance. In the evening, relax after all your adventures with a soak in the steaming pools at once of Arenal’s luxurious volcanic hot springs.
Choose optional meal inclusions for a delicious a la carte lunch at a downtown La Fortuna restaurant and dinner at the hot springs of your choice. Relax on the return drive to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Exact tour duration may vary depending on option selected
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ecoterra Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms