- Private full-day France and Belgium WWI Australian battlefields tour from Lille, with an expert driver-guide and lunch
- Tour Fromelles Memorial Park, scene of the first Australian operation in the Great War
- See the famous ‘Cobbers’ statue and VC Corner Cemetery, site of mass Australian graves
- Explore the Plugstreet 14-18 Experience at Ploegsteert, Polygon Wood and more
- View the Australian-tunneled mine craters of Messines and Essex Farm Cemetery
- Pay your respects at Tyne Cot Cemetery and Ypres’ moving Last Post Ceremony
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private driver-guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands