Your day trip to Disneyland® Paris starts by boarding your coach in central Paris for the drive east of the city to the theme park resort in Marne-la-Vallée. When booking, select admission to Disneyland® Park only or combine with admission to Walt Disney Studios® Park, as well.
Once inside, you’re free to enjoy the parks’ attractions, 'lands,' rides and more at your leisure. Restaurants are available for lunch and snacks (own expense). After a full day, you can relax on the evening coach ride back to central Paris.
Admission to Disneyland® Park includes access to its five lands:
• MAIN STREET, USA®: Experience the bygone days of turn-of-the-century America
• ADVENTURELAND: Where all is possible and exoticism is guaranteed
• FANTASYLAND: Experience fairy tales and childhood dreams come to life
• FRONTIERLAND: Visit the Far West, home to legends and folklore
• DISCOVERYLAND: Don’t miss this futuristic land and its latest attraction, ‘Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!’If you visit Walt Disney Studios® Park, you can wander its four ‘studio lots,’ which are home to Hollywood-themed attractions, shows, shops, restaurants, and rides.