Explore our promoted experiences
- Breathtaking scenic views of Ukumehame Valley while you paddle
- Snorkel over coral reefs
- Close encounters with various marine life, including green sea turtles
- Snorkel and kayak equipment provided
Departure & Return
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION. West Shore check in locations vary. You will be advised upon reconfirming your tour.** No refunds will be authorized if you do not confirm within 24hours. KELII'S 808 874-7652 / CHECK IN IS 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO TRIP START TIME.
*** Alternative launch site. You will be advised upon reconfirming which is required 24hours prior to tour date. (Olowalu Beach, Between mile marker 15 & 14)
What To Expect
Hop into single or tandem kayaks to explore the West Shore scenery and stunning views of the Ukumehame Valley. Your guide will provide paddling instructions, if needed, and provide commentary as you go.
Then, jump in the water and take a snorkel adventure with your guide. Keep your eyes peeled for coral reefs, green sea turtles and other marine life as you glide through the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 10 paddlers per guide.
- Tours take place weather permitting. Your guide may move to an alternative location upon check in so Taxi/Uber is NOT recommended as no reimbursement is provided.
- Paddling distance for 2.5 hour tour is approximately 1.5 miles. Snorkel time is approximately 45 minutes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Keliis Kayak Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands