Explore our promoted experiences
- Maui sunset sailing cruise with live music, from Kaanapali Beach
- Hear popular songs played live by skilled local musicians
- Enjoy drinks from the open bar and snack on light appetizers
- Snap photos of the Maui coast and sunset from the sailboat
- Includes drinks and snacks, cruise, and musical entertainment
Departure & Return
Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure at the Sea Maui kiosk located between Leilani's & Hula Grill on the beach walk at Whaler's Village. We validate 4 free hours at Whalers Village parking structure. Please bring your ticket with you and present it at CHECK IN, before we depart. Mahalo!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Check in a 1/2 hour before departure time. Departure times are seasonal, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to confirm your trip 24 hours in advance
- Our boat pulls up right on the beach, in the sand, for boarding. You can expect to get wet from about the knees down before stepping onto our stairway.
- We DO validate parking for The Whaler's Village Shopping Center parking structure. Pleas present your parking ticket for validation at CHECK IN.
- Min drinking age is 21, please bring your ID if you expect to drink.
- Please notify Sea Maui staff 24 hours in advance if you have any food allergies and dietary restrictions
- This is a barefoot tour, your shoes will be collected before boarding and returned at the end of the sail. Please leave your fresh white tennis shoes and stilettos at home.
- We are located just off the beach walk, next to Leilani's Restaurant at The Whaler's Village Shopping Center in Ka'anapali.
- PLEASE don't be shy! If you have any additional questions or concerns please call us at (808) SEA-MAUI
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues as this vessel does board from the beach in the sand
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sea Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use