- Combo canopy adventure at Selvatura Park in Monteverde
- Zoom through the cloud forest on a thrilling zipline course
- Observe plant and animal life on Costa Rica's longest and strongest hanging bridges
- Get a jungle rush on the giant Tarzan swing
- Visit the immense hummingbird and butterfly gardens
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Monteverde or Santa Elena
Departure & Return
°Customer can arrive at the park by themselves. ° We have parking available for the customers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms