Explore our promoted experiences
- Zipline adventure at Monteverde's Selvatura Park
- Soar through Monteverde's cloud forest canopy on 15 different ziplines
- Get a bird's-eye view of the remarkable cloud forest ecosystem
- Take a ride on the giant Tarzan Swing
- One of Costa Rica's longest zipline courses
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Meet your experienced tour guides and prepare for the adventure with a comprehensive safety orientation. Slipped on a provided safety harness, helmet, and other essential equipment, and then trek across the forest floor to reach the first of 18 treetop platforms.
With the help of your guides, clip on to each zipline and then let go to fly through the mist-shrouded rain forest canopy. Consisting of 15 different cables reaching fantastic heights, Selvatura’s zipline course is among the longest in Costa Rica. After completing the circuit, hold on tight for a thrilling ride on the supersize Tarzan Swing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Selvatura Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms