Explore our promoted experiences
- Monteverde cloud forest tour with ziplining, hanging bridges, hummingbird and butterfly gardens, and lunch
- Glide through the tree canopy on one of the longest zipline courses in Costa Rica
- Watch a colorful variety of hummingbirds and butterflies fly through the enclosed gardens
- Get another perspective on the cloud forest from the hanging bridges
- Try typical Costa Rican fare during the included restaurant lunch
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Experience the cloud forest of Monteverde by zipline on the only canopy tour located inside the cloud forest reserve. Your ziplining guide provides a safety briefing and equipment, then leads you on a route that takes 15 cables across 18 platforms. You have the option to also hop on the Tarzan Swing at the end.
Then, see the canopy from eight different suspension bridges of varying lengths, from 150-510 feet (45-155 meters), and heights, from 36-180 feet (10-55 meters). Look for a variety of animal and plant life at each level of the tree canopy, and enjoy sweeping views of the Monteverde region.
Your package includes a guided walk inside the live butterfly exhibitions, one of the largest in the world at more than 29,000 square feet (2,694 square meters). Learn about the life cycle and behaviors of the more than 20 species of butterflies represented at the exhibit. You'll also see more than 100 beautiful hummingbirds from 14 different hummingbird species in the hummingbird gardens.
Keep your energy up with an included lunch at the on-site restaurant, the perfect way to round out your day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Selvatura Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms