- Monteverde Cloud Forest combo adventure tour
- Experience two of the cloud forest's most popular adventures
- Fly through the forest canopy on a 15-cable zipline course
- Feel the thrill of a half-mile (1-km) Superman cable and giant Tarzan swing
- Get an up-close look at treetop life on a series of hanging bridges
- Lunch and transport included
Departure & Return
Self Drive to Selvatura Park or Tour Picks up from Monteverde Hotels, JW Marriott, Tamarindo, Langosta, Grande, Conchal, Flamingo, RIU Guanacaste/Palace, Playas del Coco, Hermosa (Occidental, Villas Sol, Condovac), Playa Panama (Secrets Papagayo, Mangroove) Fours Seasons, Andaz, Planet Hollywood
What To Expect
After arrival at the Selvatura Park adventure base, prepare for your first activity with a safety and equipment orientation (order of activities may vary). For the zipline tour, strap into a safety harness and launch from treetop platforms to soar through the misty forest canopy. Fly on 15 different cables of various lengths, including the immense ‘Superman’ cable that stretches more than a half mile (1 km) long and towers 590 feet (180 meters) above the forest floor. If you like, connect with your wild side with a ride on the giant Tarzan swing.
After a break for lunch (included), slow it down with the hanging bridges adventure. Get a bird’s-eye perspective on Monteverde's treetop life while walking across eight suspended bridges that range between 150-510 feet (50-170 meters) in length and 36-180 feet (12-60 meters) in altitude. The spacious bridges are among the widest and strongest in Costa Rica for a secure and comfortable walk through the clouds.
Once you've completed both adventures, descend back to the forest floor and relax on the return drive to the Pacific coast, where the 12-hour tour concludes with evening drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Weather may be sunny and warm, or cloudy/rainy and chilly
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be age 4 or older for the zipline adventure
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms