- Experience Moreton Island’s abundant marine life on a guided adventure
- Go boom netting, snorkeling, and watch for turtles and other sea life
- Relax on a sandy beach and enjoy a buffet meal—it’s included in the tour
- Get insights on the region’s natural history from an informative guide
Departure & Return
Newport Marina - Newport is on the Redcliffe Peninsula, around 35 minutes drive north of Brisbane
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note there are no Credit Card facilities or EFTPOS on board, so please bring AUD cash with you if you wish to purchase anything form the bar or joint the snorkeling tour.
- All participants wanting to join the guided snorkeling tour MUST be able to swim.
- All participants snorkeling will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to entering the water. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from joining the guided snorkeling tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travellers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Wild Island Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands