- Explore the marine park by jet ski
- Two people can ride together to share the experience
- Break for lunch (extra expense) in Caloundra
- Receive instruction from a jet ski guide so you feel safe on the water
Departure & Return
Park in the car park, and walkd down the left hand side of the admin building towards the marina. Our jet skis are located right in front of the admin bulding.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age for passengers is eight and to drive a jetski solo is 16 years of age.
- Each jetski can carry two people weighing less than 210kg.
- Operates in allmost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Availability can change due to multiple booking platforms and weather conditions
- Please contact us on 0458 333 622 after you have made your booking to confirm it and avoid disappointment.
- Any health condition or concerns to be disclosed and discussed with the guide beforehand.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Moretonbay Jetski Hire & Ride
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands