Explore our promoted experiences
- Hear several bands perform live at Nashville’s premier country music venue
- See the music hall where many country musicians launched successful careers
- Get great photo ops on the way into the Opry building
- Take your pick between various dates and seating options
Departure & Return
Departure PointGrand Ole Opry, 2804 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214-1209
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
The Grand Ole Opry is a country music stage show in Nashville, founded in 1925 by George D. Hay as a barn dance on WSM, aka the Legend, a 50,000-watt AM radio station located in Nashville. Dedicated to honoring country music and its history, the Opry continues to feature a mix of legends and contemporary chart-toppers performing country, bluegrass, folk, gospel, and comedy. It is considered an American icon, attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors from around the world—with millions of radio and Internet listeners tuning in to the broadcast.
The show that made country music famous is also country music’s most famous stage.
Experience this unique and celebrated stage performance, featuring bands or artists from a wide spectrum of musicians. Some of the superstars that have performed here in the past include Patsy Cline, Vince Gill, Alison Krauss, Willie Nelson, and Carrie Underwood, to name only a handful.
It’s a bucket-list item for not only fans of country music, but music lovers in general.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vouchers must be redeemed at Box Office upon arrival and exchanged for show tickets. Customers must present valid Photo ID at this time.
- Handicapped seating available for wheelchair and one companion seat.
- Free parking at Opry Mills Mall, located next to the Grand Ole Opry House
- Premium seating options do not guarantee floor seats. Seating will be assigned based on availability.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Opry Entertainment Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas