Explore our promoted experiences
- Paddle-wheel boat cruise on Nashville’s Cumberland River
- See the city skyline from an authentic paddle-wheel showboat
- Enjoy live entertainment including music, comedy, and dancers
- Dine on a Southern meal on board
- Choose a lunch or dinner cruise
- Pickup and drop-off included
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Board the historically recreated General Jackson Showboat, one of the country's largest paddle-wheel boats, and set off down the Cumberland River. Find a spot on one of the outdoor or indoor decks to enjoy the riverside scenery, then make your way to the boat's onboard Victorian theater to be seated for your meal. Dig into a traditional Southern meal, then sit back and enjoy a show featuring live comedy and music. The dinner show includes a live orchestra and talented dancers.
When the General Jackson pulls back into the dock, transfer to ground transportation for the ride back to your Nashville hotel.
Please see Itinerary section for a sample menu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon advance notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tennessee
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised