Explore our promoted experiences
- Nashville evening traditional trolley tour
- See the sights illuminated at night including the Parthenon and the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Learn about the history and stories of each location with onboard commentary
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
You have time for photos at a series of locations throughout the city: see Nashville’s distinctive skyline, then take in the Parthenon, a full-scale replica of the Parthenon in Athens that was built for the 1897 Tennessee Centennial Exposition.
Continue to the Tennessee State Capitol Building, which is especially photogenic when it’s illuminated after dark, and stop for photos at the Bicentennial Mall, a landmark with dramatic views back towards the city. Pause on downtown Broadway where the country music scene is going full-swing after dark, then return to the Riverfront train station, where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at the River Front Train Station.
- Food and drink (with the exception of alcohol) may be allowed on the trolley.
- This tour involves some walking, but the walking portions are optional
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tennessee
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews