Explore our promoted experiences
- Comprehensive tour of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- Experience the Journey Behind the Falls for a look at the tunnels beneath and behind the waterfalls
- Round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to seven people provides a more personalized experience
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
If you did not select a hotel and do not require a hotel pick up, please be ready and waiting in front of the IMAX Theatre facing the Skylon Tower at least 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.
What To Expect
Start with an exciting ride up to the observation deck at the top of the Skylon Tower. Enjoy the incredible view of the Niagara River and all three waterfalls — the American, Bridal Veil and Horseshoe Falls from 520 feet in the air.
Then it’s down the elevator and off to the lookout point at the brink of the Horseshoe Falls, arguably the most popular spot to see the falls rolling over the edge of a cliff.
Next, experience the Journey Behind the Falls excursion, where the sound is like thunder and the view is unparalleled. See the Horseshoe Falls rumble from 13 stories above — dropping over 700,000 gallons of water every second at 40 miles per hour.
Then, during summer and fall months, take a Hornblower cruise for an up-close look at the falls. In winter and spring months, enjoy the Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara Fury. Afterward, continue to the Whirlpool Rapids, the largest series of standing waves in North America, for a whitewater walk and a look at the Niagara Parks Floral Clock, a unique timepiece that has been photographed almost as often as Niagara Falls.
Should hunger strike along the way, there are a number of food stands to grab a quick snack or beverage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Hornblower Cruise is seasonal and will operate until October for the 2022 season. When not operating, it will be replaced with another attraction.
- All attractions are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travellers can participate
- For the 2022 season, the Voyage To The Falls Boat schedule is as follows: May 6 - June 13 Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays 10am-6:20pm June 17 - October 10 Daily 8:30am-8:30pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands