Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Magnificent views as you cruise beneath American Falls
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets for the Niagara City Boat cruise
- Plenty of photo opportunities on a guided tour of Niagara Falls
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Niagara Falls hotel
Departure & Return
Pick up in Niagara Falls Sheraton 10:15am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infants do not occupy a seat. If you wish to have your child occupy a seat, you must purchase a child ticket.
- In the event that the Hornblower Niagara cruises not in operation, we will substitute it with the Journey Behind the Falls. Typically the boat operates between May and October although circumstances beyond our control may prevent this from happening.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- All timings are approximate
- Vehicle type is subject to change based on passenger volumes
- Tour is subject to cancellation if we do not meet the minimum required amount of participants
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY VIP Ontario Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There were at least 3 different types of tours purchased in the group, which made it confusing and resulted in additional waiting." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews