Explore our promoted experiences
- Comprehensive tour of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- Take a helicopter ride above the falls for a perspective that few people get to enjoy
- Look down on all three waterfalls — Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and American Falls — from Skylon Tower
- Go on the Journey Behind the Falls for a look at the tunnels beneath and behind the waterfalls
- Enjoy a lunch at the Summit Suite at Skylon Tower
- Learn all about the falls from an experienced guide, who will lead you to each activity
- Small-group tour limited to seven people provides a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
If you did not select a hotel and do not require a hotel pick up, please be ready and waiting in front of the IMAX Theatre facing the Skylon Tower at least 15 minutes prior to your tour start time.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The ultimate Niagara Falls activity is a Hornblower cruise to the edge of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. No trip to the falls is complete without it. Grab a poncho and get up close and personal with the rushing water. Feel the cool spray and hear the powerful sound. This is the experience of a lifetime.
Then take an equally exciting “Journey Behind the Falls” to explore the scenic tunnels below and behind the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Make no mistake, thrill seekers — this is as close to the falls as anyone wants to be. The sound is like thunder and the view is breathtaking. Stand back, or in this case stand just close enough to feel the power. It’s exhilarating.
Enjoy the view from above all of Niagara’s natural and man-made attractions on a helicopter ride, flying directly over top of the American and Bridal Veil Falls, then along the curve of the Horseshoe Falls.
Take an exciting ride up to the observation deck at the top of a Niagara Falls masterpiece, the majestic Skylon Tower. Enjoy the incredible view of the Niagara River and all three waterfalls — the American, Bridal Veil and Horseshoe Falls from 775 feet (236 meters) up in the air. Then enjoy lunch at the Summit Suite Buffet at Skylon Tower
Additional stops include Whirlpool State Park, the Niagara Falls hydroelectric generating plants, and the famous Floral Clock, one of the largest in the world, among others.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Hornblower Cruise is seasonal, operating May - October only, replaced with admission to Niagara's Fury and Butterfly Conservatory in the winter months
- Attractions are Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tours are in English - French/Spanish may be available upon request (not guaranteed)
- Most travellers can participate
- For the 2022 season, the Voyage To The Falls Boat schedule is as follows: May 6 - June 13 Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays 10am-6:20pm June 17 - October 10 Daily 8:30am-8:30pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands