Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group day trip from Nice to Eze and Monaco
- Spectacular views of the French Riviera from Eze
- Guided perfumery tour in Eze
- Monte Carlo Old Town, palace, and casino
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Nice hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Next, cross the border and venture to Monaco. Visit the Old Town of Monte Carlo and enjoy some free time to explore the city.
Continue your tour with a lap around the Formula One Grand Prix circuit and then disembark at Casino Square to browse the high-end boutiques and stroll through the gardens. Return to your vehicle and head back to Nice, passing Villefranche Bay and other coastal villages.
Your day trip ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Cousteau Oceanographic Museum entrance fee is about 16 euros per person
- The Casino is closed in the morning
- The Palace is open from April to October and the entrance is about 8 euros per person
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour can not be booked by people coming from cruiseship because of the timing of disembarkation and embarkation which are not fitting with the timing of this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We stopped at Eze for 35minutes to wander around the old village: wear sensible shoes – there are lots of steps and slopes and they can be slippery." See review