Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided bike tour of Nice
- See Promenade des Anglais, Hotel Negresco, Place Massena, Nice Old Town and Market, Place Garibaldi, the port and more
- Hear interesting facts and stories about the attractions
- Discover hidden spots, little alleys and Nice's unique atmosphere
- Small groups of up to 14 people ensure a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet us in our shop on 1 rue du Pontin in the pedestrian part of Old Nice. Please arrive 5 minutes before the start time as the tour may otherwise start without you.
What To Expect
For the most part, Nice's roads are flat and smooth, making it an ideal place to explore by bike. There is one climb up to Chateau Hill during this bike tour – it's worth it for the spectacular views over the city.
Booking this bike tour at the beginning of your time in Nice is an excellent way to get an overview of the city so that you're better equipped to explore on your own afterward.
The famous Promenade des Anglais
The Old town and market
The Colline (Nice’s old Chateau)
The port (with its traditional fishing boats and luxury yachts)
Plus, discover hidden churches, walks, gardens, fountains, giant sculptures, and get tips for the best bars, restaurants and photo stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The tour is led in English only
- A 7-gear light hop-on city bike (helmet included)
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- A child seat for children 1 year and upwards, maximum weight 48lbs (22kg), upon request
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike.
- The tours follow carefully planned routes in which you ride in the street less than 5% of the time - instead ride through parks, bike lanes and large sidewalks. Additionally, the streets used are small, one lane and one way. You won't have to worry about traffic!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Nice Cycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use