- Tour of the Noosa River and Noosa Everglades by motor boat and canoe, from Noosa Heads or Noosaville
- Cruise on Lake Cooroibah and Cootharaba to the pristine Noosa Everglades
- Snack on morning tea at Fig Tree Point, the gateway to Great Sandy National Park’s Cooloola section
- Canoe along the gorgeous River of Mirrors
- Get great photo ops of the abundant wildlife and Noosa River scenery
Departure & Return
Departure Point: habitatnoosa Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to the original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring swimwear, towel, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- No previous experience is necessary
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travellers
- OPERATED BY Everglades Ecosafaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.