Explore our promoted experiences
- Observe Hawaiian sea life on a glass-bottom boat tour
- Stay comfortable beneath canopies while you look for dolphins, turtles, and whales
- Hour-long express tour fits easily into most Honolulu sightseeing schedules
- Great way to see tropical fish and coral gardens without getting wet
Departure & Return
Meet at the Kewalo Basin Harbor Slip F21 Look for the BIG RED SIGN **Car** - GPS: 1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813 - Harbor entrance near Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave - Boat is on front side of harbor near Ala Moana Blvd **Bus** - Take bus #19, #20, or #42 - Exit at Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travellers
- OPERATED BY Haleiwa Glass Bottom Boats LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms