- Make it around the island of Oahu in a single day
- All transportation provided; you can focus on the scenery instead of driving
- Cooler on board the tour vehicle for food or drinks you bring with you
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Snorkeling Isn't Mandatory
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travellers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Circle Island Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Once we got going we stopped at some nice sites, def worth it if you don't have a car, but easy to drive to on your own." See review
- "We loved our tour guide ,we will miss you Keiku and we learned so much about Hawaii this is a must !" See review
- "Bring your swim clothes and good attitude and captain Vince will take care of you!" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews