- Full-day Oahu island tour with snorkeling
- Enjoy photo ops from lookouts at Diamond Head, Makapu’u Beach, and Laie Point
- Be awed by the Halona Blowhole and the crystal-white sands of Waimanalo Beach Park
- Stop by Kualoa Point on Kane’ohe Bay for a look at Mokoliʻi
- Visit a macadamia nut farm and the Dole pineapple plantation
- Snorkel amongst Hawaiian green sea turtles
- Travel by minibus with a maximum of 20 passengers
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Travel first to Diamond Head, stopping for a photo-op at the spectacular lookout before heading to check out Halona Blowhole, where the ocean waves crash into a lava tube and spray water 50 feet (15 meters) in the air.
Back aboard the minibus, head for Makapu’u Beach, passing beautiful Sandy Beach along the way. See Manana Island (Rabbit Island) and views of Makapu'u Point Lighthouse, then head for a secret spot at Waimanalo Beach Park.
As you drive along the North Shore, see the famous surf beaches like Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay, and Pipeline on the way to Tsue Farm, where you have the chance to purchase a traditional Hawaiian plate lunch. Options include veggie stir fry, teriyaki chicken, shrimp or pork. Cap off your traditional Hawaiian lunch experience with one of Tsue's famous shave ices (own expense). Rent a kayak or paddleboard to explore the Anahulu River during your stop here.
Stop at family-owned macadamia farm, where you get a chance to crack raw macadamia nuts, taste macadamia nut coffee and taste samples of one of Hawaii's most famous products. Leaving the farm, stop at Kualoa Point for photo ops of Mokoli'i, a basalt island in Kane'ohe Bay. Then, head further up the coast to Laie Point, where you get fantastic views of the Ko'olau Mountains in the distance.
Travel to a site known as 'Turtle Town' for its proliferation of green sea turtles. Embark on a guided snorkeling trip to see this secluded feeding ground and its majestic residents up close. Take a quick shower at the beach park's facilities and change into dry clothes before heading to your last stop, the Dole Pineapple Plantation. Here, see where the bulk of Hawaii's famous pineapples are grown and enjoy a refreshing frozen pineapple treat before heading back to your Waikiki hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, bottled water and change of dry clothes in a small day bag for this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Some places listed may not be followed due to availability, restrictions and etc.
- Most travellers can participate
- As our company name states, we provide a scenic tour around our beautiful island. We make it a priority to visit the beaches most frequented by our Hawaiian green sea turtles, however on occasion due to weather or sea conditions are guests may not experience them on the beaches or while snorkeling. They are beautiful and awesome creatures of nature and sometimes unpredictable, therefore we can not guarantee turtle sightings.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Turtle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff