- Rideau Canal cruise in Ottawa, with live commentary
- Cruise along the UNESCO–listed Rideau Canal with your guide
- Uninterrupted views over canal-side sites of interest including Château Laurier and Dow’s Lake
- Gain insight into Ottawa’s rich history and heritage
Departure & Return
Departures are on the National Art Center side of the canal We are located behind the National Art Center (1 Elgin Street). Right beside the 1 Elgin St Cafe. Directions: Below the Plaza Bridge (Rideau Street Bridge)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Audio guide available for download in Chinese (simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Spanish
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 95 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ottawa Boat Cruise Inc.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands