- See the city’s major sites
- Ideal for tourists or those new to Ottawa
- Travel along the city’s natural pathways and waterways
- Bicycle, helmet, water bottle, and snack included
Departure & Return
Guests must arrive 20 minutes before the tour starting time at 79 Sparks St (between Elgin and Metcalfe St.). Where to park: We recommend finding a private parking lot nearby or using the following underground parking lots: National Arts Centre (1 Elgin St.) City Hall (110 Laurier Ave W)
What To Expect
When cycling back to Downtown Ottawa along the Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway. See more of Ottawa’s attractions, including the Canadian War Museum, then take a detour to the province of Quebec for a spectacular view of Downtown Ottawa.
Finally, travel back to the starting point, passing the National Gallery of Canada, ByWard Market, Rideau Falls and Rideau Hall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive to the location 20 minutes prior to the starting time for bike fitting and tour and safety review.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Where to park: We recommend finding a private parking lot nearby or using the following underground parking lots: National Arts Centre (1 Elgin St.) City Hall (110 Laurier Ave W)
- We are located at 79 Sparks St. which is a pedestrian street between Elgin and Metcalfe. We are a few steps away from the Parliament Hills and the National War Memorial.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Escape Bicycle Tours and Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands