Explore our promoted experiences
- Head out on the water for a dolphin-watching and snorkeling adventure
- Discover the underwater world around Panama City Beach
- All snorkeling equipment and a complimentary drink is included
- Choose from a range of departure times to fit your schedule
Departure & Return
This tour departs from behind The Sheraton PCB Golf and Spa Resort. You'll park at the resort and walk around the right side to our kiosk for check ins. There will be a 5-7 minute walk down the dock. Please let us know ahead of time if you need extra assistance.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please call to confirm departure location
- Tour will depart from The Sheraton PCB Golf and Spa Resort 4114 Jan Cooley Dr, PCB 32408
- There is a 5-7 minute walk down the dock to the catamaran. Please let us know ahead of time if you need extra assistance.
- Most travellers can participate
- **It is our company policy to add 20% gratuity to parties of 20 or more for our captain & crew**
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventures Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience