Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Moorea life with a professional guide
- Visit pineapple and vanilla plantations
- Head up to the summit of Belvedere to see beautiful island views
- Round-trip transfers from your Moorea hotel are included
Departure & Return
|Monday - Saturday:||08:00 AM - 12:30 PM01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY TOREA NUI TRANSPORTS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms