Explore our promoted experiences
- See Paris and its surroundings with a one-hour flight
- Access to an exclusive air club is included
- Headsets will be provided so that you can communicate with your pilot easily
- Private flight for just you and your party
Departure & Return
The final meeting time and airfield will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly, therefore make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the flying day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The final meeting time and airfield will be sent to you by a direct ""Must Read Summary email"" from Wingly
- Make sure that you have been in touch with us and your pilot beforehand to confirm the weather condition of the day
- This is not a helicopter flight
- Passengers who weigh more than 95kg, please enquire before booking
- Passengers with any health concerns shall consult their doctor before making reservation
- Full name/Date of birth/Weight of each passenger is required once upon booking for security reason
- No private flights are allowed to fly over Paris, so you will fly over the surrounding area with a far but clear view of the city
- Passengers could reschedule or choose to receive a full refund in case of weather cancellation.
- This is a non-commercial flight operated under EASA cost-sharing rules and each flight is insured by Allianz through Wingly. Flights are performed with the utmost safety in mind including pre-flight checks, but please note that the flights don’t have the same safety rules as a commercial flight.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wingly Sightseeing Flight
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised