- Explore Versailles on a bike tour from Paris
- Pedal along bike paths and through the grounds with your guide
- Round-trip train fares, entrance tickets, and bike equipment included
- Set your own pace to explore inside the palace
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meet no later than 8:15 a.m. at Le Peloton Café in the Marais. The café is open from 8, so feel free to arrive earlier. Address: 17 rue du Pont Louis Philippe, Paris 75004 Directions: Closest metro: (Hotel de Ville, line 1) or (Pont Marie, line 7). Return point: Paris by train.
If you are meeting us in Versailles, we will provide you with thorough instructions on how to meet us, and the rest of your group, at our bike shed in the town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring photo ID with you
- Tours operate rain or shine (ponchos are available)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bike About Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The market is a nice idea, although it' also seems to be a bit of waste of time." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews