Explore our promoted experiences
- Swim with wild dolphins in the sheltered waters off Rockingham
- Crew experience with the dolphins makes for a highly memorable adventure
- Just a short drive from Perth, upgrade to include Perth transfers
- Snorkel gear and refreshments included
Departure & Return
Free all day parking on Harrison st & Florence st.
What To Expect
Set off from the shore with the boat crew, who locates a pod of dolphins while you put on your provided wetsuit, snorkel, and mask. Then jump in the water and marvel at the dolphins who quickly surround you, ready to swim with you and show off their playful antics. While swim-with-dolphin opportunities can be found at many beach resorts in Australia and around the world, this tour provides a superior experience due to the staff, who has built a rapport with these beloved marine mammals. It’ll be the highlight of your time in Perth.
When you get out of the water, refuel with provided refreshments on the boat before returning to Rockingham, where your tour ends with the drive back to Perth.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A basic level of swimming is required. You don't need to be an expert swimmer and no previous snorkeling experience is necessary
- Please bring swimsuit, towel, a change of clothes, sunscreen, hat and a warm jacket
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travellers
- OPERATED BY Perth Wildlife Encounters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I’d recon you wear extra snorkelling suit as a base layer." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews