- Visit three of Costa Rica’s most beautiful beaches in one day
- Access remote trails and secluded beaches in a rugged ATV
- Guide helps spot Costa Rican wildlife like howler monkeys and iguanas
- Great way to escape the crowds and see a different side of Guanacaste
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for driver is 17 years with driver license
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY ATV Beach Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms