Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour ATV and snorkelling adventure from Playa Flamingo
- Speed along rainforest trails and river valleys on an ATV tour
- Dive amid colourful coral and tropical fish on a snorkelling tour
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
- Perfect tour for adrenaline junkies!
Departure & Return
we pick and drive to our departure point for 20 minutes to start this exciting combination of land and water tour offers the delight of riding an ATV through the forest with a diversity of ecosystems and some snorkeling.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- For Adult ATV PASSENGER: $15 CASH
- A minimum of 2 people Driver per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates daily depending on the tide
- Minimum Driver age is 17 years
- Driver license is mandatory
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The description is not very clear as to whether this is a 3 or 5 hour tour - but it it a bit less than 3 hours." See review
- "We weren’t able to snorkel because it was very windy and the water was murky but Carlos brought us to a few different beaches to see if the conditions were better there." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews